A Grell Tale

We are so glad you have taken time to check in on our lives. First and foremost, God is the author of this story. Every thing we do, say, and have is His.
Jared and I have been together since 1998, and married since 2003. After four long years of trusting God, he blessed us on August 1, 2009. Balen James is the most "perfect-for-us" little man in the world! We LOVE being parents and just can't get enough of him.
I love to spend time sharing our story with you, and I truly enjoy getting to hear your comments as well! We hope you enjoy watching our family grow. Thanks for stopping by.



Thursday, October 27, 2011

Woody

I have been horrible about posting lately! I have a couple of things I want to get on here, sometime. I have been having so much fun taking pictures. Balen has fallen in love with Toy Story. It's a good thing we have all three on our DVR, otherwise I would be completely tired of it. It's so cute how he wants to "Watch Woooody on tu-ve." He is talking SOO much, and always sounds like the biggest hick. He says things like "up der stairs" instead of upstairs. He always keeps us laughing, then gets serious and yells "not funny mommy."
Potty training has also been pushed to the back burner over the past month or so. I finally decided Monday morning to jump in again. Today is Thursday, and we haven't worn a single diaper, just a pull up to sleep. We have yet to poo in the potty though. Arrg...that makes me unhappy. I can not figure out how to get him to go. I have offered him everything imaginable and he shows no interest in getting the #2 in the "tool." Someday!

Anyway- here is this year's Halloween costume. He completely transforms when he puts it on. He runs wild yelling "Yee-haw, ride em' cowboy!" It's precious! Worth every bit of the whopping $12 I spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors