A Grell Tale

We are so glad you have taken time to check in on our lives. First and foremost, God is the author of this story. Every thing we do, say, and have is His.
Jared and I have been together since 1998, and married since 2003. After four long years of trusting God, he blessed us on August 1, 2009. Balen James is the most "perfect-for-us" little man in the world! We LOVE being parents and just can't get enough of him.
I love to spend time sharing our story with you, and I truly enjoy getting to hear your comments as well! We hope you enjoy watching our family grow. Thanks for stopping by.



Thursday, December 22, 2011

AAAAGGGHHHH!



The photography train has taken off this month!!!! I was SOOO busy. Honestly, a little busier than I would like to be, but its just a busy season. It has finally slowed down, getting closer to Christmas. Everyone was wanting family pictures and Christmas cards to send out. I was ABSOLUTLEY blessed and encouraged by all of the people who wanted me to take their pics. With the all the business, I was able to make a new purchase...a new camera!! I have really enjoyed it so far, still have got to use it tons, but love what I've seen. It is amazing to watch God work, and to accomplish things I never ever ever imagined I would be doing.

This said, November is a big picturey blur!! There was not a lot of time left to snap pics of my own, which makes me a little sad. I did manage to click a few of crazy man, while I was taking some Christmas pics for a family member.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors