A Grell Tale

We are so glad you have taken time to check in on our lives. First and foremost, God is the author of this story. Every thing we do, say, and have is His.
Jared and I have been together since 1998, and married since 2003. After four long years of trusting God, he blessed us on August 1, 2009. Balen James is the most "perfect-for-us" little man in the world! We LOVE being parents and just can't get enough of him.
I love to spend time sharing our story with you, and I truly enjoy getting to hear your comments as well! We hope you enjoy watching our family grow. Thanks for stopping by.



Monday, July 25, 2011

2nd Birthday Party!

"OH-BOY!!" is what Balen had to say as he opened each present! Jared and I had a blast watching him finally understand what a birthday cake, present, and a party are! He cried all day Saturday, pleading with us to let him see his cake just one more time. "I unna see cake. Turtday cake. Sit down see cake. Pleeease turtday cake!?" Once we finally gave in, he said "touch it?" He couldn't have loved it any more. Due to technical difficulties, I had to delete all of my before-the-party, artistic, cake portraits! Then I forgot to take more. Oh well, luckily I had A picture that will work. Once the action started, I never took a single pic. These are a few Brandi and Jared took, but we were mostly having too much fun to be worrying about pictures! We opened presents, ate cake, then went swimming. We had a little cookout for those who stuck around, and ALMOST got a few raindrops. Bummer. To say Balen received a few tractors would be an understatement!! He now has a tub FULL of tractors and farm animals. He has sat here today looking at them saying "Oh boy, oh boy, awesome, awesome!" I think the highlight of my day was after everyone left, he was checking out all of his toys while singing "Happy Birthday to you!" Over and over again! He is such a blessing and we have so much fun with him!!! Thank you God for this special little ball of joy we call Balen!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors