A Grell Tale

We are so glad you have taken time to check in on our lives. First and foremost, God is the author of this story. Every thing we do, say, and have is His.
Jared and I have been together since 1998, and married since 2003. After four long years of trusting God, he blessed us on August 1, 2009. Balen James is the most "perfect-for-us" little man in the world! We LOVE being parents and just can't get enough of him.
I love to spend time sharing our story with you, and I truly enjoy getting to hear your comments as well! We hope you enjoy watching our family grow. Thanks for stopping by.



Friday, July 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Weekend!


We are having all kinds of birthdays around here! It seems like July, is by far, the most popular birthday month for people I know. There are so many! We are having Little Man's a week early because of some ole' wedding we all have to attend next weekend!! :) Aunt Paigy's wedding has arrived and we are so excited! After the wedding they are off to Hawaii, so we just couldn't have the birthday party without them! This weekend worked well because on Monday, Jared turns 30!!! Here are the fun invitations I made. Thanks Ashley for teaching me! They were two sided so people can keep them on the fridge if they want! Big shocker...we are having a tractor party! I'm sure there will be fun pictures to come!

I got a call yesterday afternoon. Jared's coworkers wanted funny baby pics to plaster all over at the bank. He can thank his mother for the great pics she picked out! I called him this afternoon to ask him how his day was going. Any other person would have said something about their office being trashed and baby pictures on the walls. If you know Jared, you know he didn't have much to say. I had to pry and ask if he had any surprises, and he just said "yeah." Thats it. End of discussion. I guess I get overly-excited-about-stupid-stuff enough for the both of us!! Woo-hoo..Happy Birthday weekend!!! It will be fun!


Here are the cute pics they used to decorate!



1 comment:

Contributors